Sell More Stuff!™™
ARI provides website, software, and data solutions to help dealers, distributors, and OEMs Sell More Stuff! — online and in-store.
We sell Dealers, Distributors, and Manufacturers award winning Website Solutions that are designed to increase online sales and generate leads. They enable our customers to:
- Generate leads for new and used inventory – Our websites are designed to help consumers research models (motorcycles, lawnmowers, tires, wheels, etc.) they are interested in purchasing, and view dealer’s new and used inventory. Our persuasive architecture invites consumers to “request more information” which becomes a lead delivered to a local dealer’s sales representative for follow-up. ARI’s content library contains detailed information for over 176,000 models from more than 300 manufacturers, making our websites the best place to research new power equipment, boats, motorcycles, and more!
- Sell OEM parts online – Consumers visiting websites can use our technology to identify, price, and order replacement parts online. Our content library contains OEM parts from 120 manufacturers containing information on over 500,000 models from the last 50 years!
- Sell aftermarket parts online – Consumers visiting websites can use our technology to identify, price, and order aftermarket parts, garments, and accessories that fit their PowerSports equipment (a motorcycle, personal watercraft, ATV, etc.) from over 1,400 manufacturers.
We provide Search Engine Marketing Servicesto Dealers, Distributors, and Manufacturers to increase traffic to their websites. This helps our customers:
- Drive more consumers to their ARI websites – We help our customers rank ahead of their competition on popular search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) so consumers researching new or used inventory (a motorcycle, RV, boat, etc.), buying OEM parts or aftermarket parts, garments, and accessories find our customers at the top of organic or paid search results. We have helped our customers create more than 346 million ad impressions.
We sell Dealers, Distributors, and ManufacturersElectronic Parts Lookup Solutions that are designed to increase in-store sales and service revenue. They help our customers:
- Sell OEM parts and service equipment profitably – We uniquely provide retailers that carry and service equipment (a motorcycle, leaf blower, outboard motor, etc.) from multiple manufacturers with an easy to use parts lookup solution (part diagrams, part lists, service notes and manuals, etc.). With connectivity to leading accounting systems and content spanning more than 500,000 models and dating back to 1941, our customers service consumers efficiently and profitably.
- Sell aftermarket parts, garments, and accessories to existing equipment owners – Our customers with multiple distributor relationships can search across more than 500,000 aftermarket items and identify products (windshields, gaskets, chains, sprockets, etc.) that fit a unique model of inventory, check price, availability, and order in a one-stop lookup solution.
We provide Lead Management Tools to Dealers and Manufacturers that are designed to increase sales of new and used inventory. They help our customers:
- Convert more shoppers into buyers – Consumers visiting manufacturer, dealer, and 3rd party classified websites submit leads (a “request for information”) for new and used inventory. Our solutions facilitate distribution of these sales opportunities to the right sales person in real-time, automate the follow-up, scheduling, and management reporting to increase sales conversion rates.
We Educate and Train Dealers, Distributors and Manufacturers on how to best put our solutions to work and increase sales. We enable our customers to:
- Quickly implement industry best practices and our solutions – We provide our customers with remote and onsite education that increases adoption and accelerates the ROI of their investment. They benefit from years of proven publishing, software development, sales, and eCommerce experience.
We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used inventory, parts, garments, and accessories for customers in select vertical markets.
We Live Our P.R.I.D.E. Values Every Day
We promote a fun, team-oriented environment
where people are invested in and respected.
We expect to be known as the innovator in every market we serve.
We expect employees to make personal decisions to
strive for something beyond the status quo.
DELIVERY & EXECUTION
We take pride in doing what we say we are going to do.
EMBRACE THE CUSTOMER
We exist to serve our customers. We expect all employees
to keep the customers’ interests central in every aspect of their work.
President & CEO
Mr. Olivier joined the Company in September 2006 as Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, and was appointed as President and CEO in May 2008. He has been a director since 2008. Before joining ARI, Mr. Olivier was a consultant to start-up, small, and medium-sized businesses. Prior to that, he was Vice President of Sales and Marketing for ProQuest Media Solutions, a business he founded in 1993 and sold to ProQuest in 2000. Before that, Mr. Olivier held various sales and marketing executive and managerial positions with several other companies in the telecommunications and computer industries, including Multicom Publishing Inc., BusinessLand, and PacTel.
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Nurthen joined ARI as Chief Financial Officer in November 2013. Before joining ARI, Mr. Nurthen served in a variety of high-level financial leadership positions, most recently as CFO of Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC. Prior to joining Cabrera in 2011, he was CFO of bioLytical Laboratories. From 1999 to 2007, Mr. Nurthen served as Vice President of Finance and then CFO of Inforte Corp., a NASDAQ company. From 1997 to 1999, Mr. Nurthen worked in various financial operations roles at Platinum Technology International, Inc. Mr. Nurthen earned his MBA from The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He received his BBA undergraduate degree from The University of Notre Dame.
Chief Technology Officer
Mr. Ostermann was appointed Chief Technology Officer of ARI in August 2012, after having served as Executive Director of Technology since November 2011 and prior to that Director of Product Engineering since joining the Company in June 2008. Prior to joining ARI, Mr. Ostermann served in various technology management and development roles at Parcel Pro Inc. in Torrance, California and The California Breath Clinics in Los Angeles, California from 2003-2008. Prior to that, he was lead developer at OC-Net, Inc. in Cypress, California. Mr. Ostermann earned a B.S. in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems from California State University.
Vice President of Sales
Mr. Jones was appointed Vice President of Sales in August 2014 and is responsible for all corporate domestic and international sales activities. Jones most recently served as ARI’s Executive Director of sales and served as Director of Dealer Sales following ARI’s November 2012 acquisition of Duluth, Minn.-based 50 Below. Jones joined 50 Below as supervisor of the UPS Program in the Financial Services Division in 2011. He was promoted to Sales Manager of the Powersports division in January 2012 and Director of Sales and Service in May 2012.
Click on executive name for bio