We provide the tools that make
Vertical Markets Served Worldwide 7 Integration Partners 90 Distributors 195 Manufacturers 1,500 Dealers 22,000 Equipment Models 469,000 Active Part Numbers and SKUs 10,500,000 Retail Product Value Managed by ARI $1.7 Billion
Sell More Stuff!™
ARI provides website, software, and data solutions to help dealers,
distributors, and OEMs Sell More Stuff! — online and in-store.
We sell Dealers, Distributors, and Manufacturers award winning Website Solutions that are designed to increase online sales and generate leads. They enable our customers to:
- Generate leads for new and used inventory – Our websites are designed to help consumers research models (motorcycles, lawnmowers, tires, wheels, etc.) they are interested in purchasing, and view dealer’s new and used inventory. Our persuasive architecture invites consumers to “request more information” which becomes a lead delivered to a local dealer’s sales representative for follow-up. ARI’s content library contains detailed information for over 176,000 models from more than 300 manufacturers, making our websites the best place to research new power equipment, boats, motorcycles, and more!
- Sell OEM parts online – Consumers visiting websites can use our technology to identify, price, and order replacement parts online. Our content library contains OEM parts from 120 manufacturers containing information on over 500,000 models from the last 50 years!
- Sell aftermarket parts online – Consumers visiting websites can use our technology to identify, price, and order aftermarket parts, garments, and accessories that fit their PowerSports equipment (a motorcycle, personal watercraft, ATV, etc.) from over 1,400 manufacturers.
We provide Search Engine Marketing Services to Dealers, Distributors, and Manufacturers to increase traffic to their websites. This helps our customers:
- Drive more consumers to their ARI websites – We help our customers rank ahead of their competition on popular search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) so consumers researching new or used inventory (a motorcycle, RV, boat, etc.), buying OEM parts or aftermarket parts, garments, and accessories find our customers at the top of organic or paid search results. We have helped our customers create more than 346 million ad impressions.
We sell Dealers, Distributors, and Manufacturers Electronic Parts Lookup Solutions that are designed to increase in-store sales and service revenue. They help our customers:
- Sell OEM parts and service equipment profitably – We uniquely provide retailers that carry and service equipment (a motorcycle, leaf blower, outboard motor, etc.) from multiple manufacturers with an easy to use parts lookup solution (part diagrams, part lists, service notes and manuals, etc.). With connectivity to leading accounting systems and content spanning more than 500,000 models and dating back to 1941, our customers service consumers efficiently and profitably.
- Sell aftermarket parts, garments, and accessories to existing equipment owners – Our customers with multiple distributor relationships can search across more than 500,000 aftermarket items and identify products (windshields, gaskets, chains, sprockets, etc.) that fit a unique model of inventory, check price, availability, and order in a one-stop lookup solution.
We provide Lead Management Tools to Dealers and Manufacturers that are designed to increase sales of new and used inventory. They help our customers:
- Convert more shoppers into buyers – Consumers visiting manufacturer, dealer, and 3rd party classified websites submit leads (a “request for information”) for new and used inventory. Our solutions facilitate distribution of these sales opportunities to the right sales person in real-time, automate the follow-up, scheduling, and management reporting to increase sales conversion rates.
We Educate and Train Dealers, Distributors and Manufacturers on how to best put our solutions to work and increase sales. We enable our customers to:
- Quickly implement industry best practices and our solutions – We provide our customers with remote and onsite education that increases adoption and accelerates the ROI of their investment. They benefit from years of proven publishing, software development, sales, and eCommerce experience.
We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used inventory, parts,
garments, and accessories for customers in select vertical markets.
President & CEO
Mr. Olivier joined the Company in September 2006 as Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, and was appointed as President and CEO in May 2008. He has been a director since 2008. Before joining ARI, Mr. Olivier was a consultant to start-up, small, and medium-sized businesses. Prior to that, he was Vice President of Sales and Marketing for ProQuest Media Solutions, a business he founded in 1993 and sold to ProQuest in 2000. Before that, Mr. Olivier held various sales and marketing executive and managerial positions with several other companies in the telecommunications and computer industries, including Multicom Publishing Inc., BusinessLand, and PacTel.
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Nurthen joined ARI as Chief Financial Officer in November 2013. Before joining ARI, Mr. Nurthen served in a variety of high-level financial leadership positions, most recently as CFO of Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC. Prior to joining Cabrera in 2011, he was CFO of bioLytical Laboratories. From 1999 to 2007, Mr. Nurthen served as Vice President of Finance and then CFO of Inforte Corp., a NASDAQ company. From 1997 to 1999, Mr. Nurthen worked in various financial operations roles at Platinum Technology International, Inc. Mr. Nurthen earned his MBA from The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He received his BBA undergraduate degree from The University of Notre Dame.
Chief Technology Officer
Mr. Ostermann was appointed Chief Technology Officer of ARI in August 2012, after having served as Executive Director of Technology since November 2011 and prior to that Director of Product Engineering since joining the Company in June 2008. Prior to joining ARI, Mr. Ostermann served in various technology management and development roles at Parcel Pro Inc. in Torrance, California and The California Breath Clinics in Los Angeles, California from 2003-2008. Prior to that, he was lead developer at OC-Net, Inc. in Cypress, California. Mr. Ostermann earned a B.S. in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems from California State University.
Chief Marketing Officer
Ms. Blessington joined ARI as Chief Marketing Officer in November 2013, in conjunction with the acquisition of Duo Web Solutions, a digital marketing start up she owned which grew to be the leading provider of social media marketing services for powersports dealers. Ms. Blessington has a 20-year track record of success in website design/development, search engine marketing and social media strategy. Ms. Blessington’s portfolio includes work for Fortune 500 clients including Microsoft, Samsung, Bank of America, Lowes and Whirlpool Corporation. An award-winning blogger, and a monthly contributor to Motorcycle & Powersports News and Tire Review, she earned a BS, Mass Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and a PMP, Project Management Certification from the Project Management Institute.
VP of Operations
Mr. Berg was appointed Vice President of Operations in April 2012, leading the Company’s customer support, retention, and fulfillment operations, and was named an executive officer in August 2012. Prior to this, Mr. Berg served as Director of Planning & Operations since August 2011 and Director of Finance since joining the Company in March 2010. Prior to joining ARI, Mr. Berg served in various financial positions for Time Warner Cable, Inc. and Norlight Telecommunications, both located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mr. Berg was also a successful business owner/operator in Milwaukee, WI from 2001 to 2005 and was a licensed stock broker from 1997 to 2000. Mr. Berg earned a B.A. in Finance from Michigan State University.
VP of Product Management
Mr. Smith was appointed Vice President of Product Management in January 2014 and is responsible for all ARI products, including eCatalogs, websites and lead management. Smith joined ARI in 2007 and most recently served as Director of Product Management and General Manager of Aftermarket. Smith holds a double B.A. in Web/Technology Development and Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Smith earned an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in 2012. In conjunction with his MBA program, Smith was selected for an East Asian supply-chain consultancy for a Fortune 500 marine manufacturer.
Click on executive name for bio